Here is the NME rate card.
The audience of this magazine is both male and female. However the magazine is most popular with males from this rate card. NME is very much the magazine that I wish to create. My product and NME share the same target audience. I can research this reader profit to gain an understanding of my market and trend in the market that I should be aware of. Also NME is going to be one of my main rivals, therefore I can use this rate card to evaluate the performance of my magazine.
What I have learnt?
From doing this task I have learnt the NME are my main rivals because we share the same audience. I have learnt that if I represent social groups in the same way as NME do in their magazine I will have the same outcomes with 71% of readers being males.

No comments:
Post a Comment