Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Inspiration


I want my model to look like this here. I would like to use the same idea of having a black colourless background and him looking at the camera. Also he is not centred, he is to the right of the page. This could be useful because it would enable me to utilise the space on the left better. 


The use of an building instead of a model is something that I would like to copy. This is because I want to show the variety of content in my magazine. Also there is a lot of good venues in the area so it would be easy to take good inspired pictures that would be suitable for an music magazine.

I like to emulate the simple design that this magazine uses. The boxes are easy simple but help achieve a creative finish.

I could use the same layout as this for my magazine. This magazine uses the space well thus making an bigger impact to the reader. This is something I am trying to create.




No comments:

Post a Comment