Plain white top for front cover. This colour would work well with the dark black background that I am planning to use.
This is the style that I am tying to achieve.
Skinny jeans, this is the fashion of current. A highly rated pop star would not turn up to a photo shoot wearing scruffy clothes. Also it would fit into the representation and stereotype of this type of person.Guitar in the foreground, Because the background is going to be a complete blank canvas props will be needed to create a little more movement and action.
This is the type of photo shoot I will be doing. I will have my model sat on the floor with a prop in the foreground. I will use the white background across both pages with the article going over the top of it. This will create a theme on consistency and simplicity.
Position of model
He will be sat on the floor level with the camera slightly to the left of centre. This allows space to the right for my text. He will be looking directly at the camera, however he might be wearing sunglasses so you will not be able to see his eyes. He will be swaying a little to create movement in the photo to stop him looking still like a statue.
Facial expressions
Again using the Mark Ronson double page spread as inspiration I will have my model having a stern look on his face. This creates an impression of him being moody which would suit the representation of the article. However I don't won't it to be too serious, I would like there to be a hint of fun and excitement.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment