I have decided to change the concept of my magazine by changing the main article. I now have a male model on my front cover and double page spread. This because I contracted glandular fever and was unable to attend school. When I came back my previous models were unavailable for the required photo shoots. Therefore a change was necessary. As a result of changing my model to a singular male I had to change the concept of my magazine. Before the colours were soft and suited a neutral Audience. Now with a male on the cover I have had change the colours to make them more bold but still keeping it unisex as the target audience of my magazine is both male and female.
The fashion and clothing has now obviously changed, we now have had to change to male fashion items that would not look out of place in any other popular music magazine I have had to research into some magazines in order to have an idea of what type of representation I want to achieve.


I originally had a female model planned for my magazine. However the representation of the magazine was hard to fit to the target audience.I found it difficult to have a female model and make it appeal to both boys and girls. Taking this in a count I change my model from a female to a male. This also meant that I had to change the content of my article. This was not an issue as my very first plan for my magazine featured a male model so I had a rough idea of what I wanted to achieve.
I found it hard to gather ideas for my magazine layout, colour scheme etc as I had changes the representation of my magazine, So I conducted some research and found this:
I used this as inspiration, as you can see they have similar traits and appearance.


No comments:
Post a Comment