How did you
attract/address your audience?
Front cover
I attracted
my audience by making the front cover appeal to both men and women which was my
specification. I did this by making certain parts on the front cover appeal to
different gendres. Firstly the model is male, this will attract my male
audience because they will see a male on the front cover and instantly address
it as a magazine for men. However it also attracts my female audience because
it has sex appeal. Also it appeals to both sexes by the use of colour. Although
the background is blue and blue is stereotypically a male colour I have made it
a light blue. This makes it a little bit more feminine but also keeping that
male theme.
I address my
audience of the youth by using modern fonts and picture effects. If an elder
person were to pick up and read my product they would feel that it was not
meant for them. I did this by the content of my product. Only younger people
would of heard of Ed Sheeran and the like of. Also the pictures on the front
cover are that of a young person. This is the easiest way someone you view my product
and make a evaluation of the target audience. If I had an older person on the
front cover it would appeal to the elder generation not the younger one which I’m
aiming for.
Contents
page
Again I had
to attract both gendres, this is why I have gone with the black and white
colour theme. This is because these colours appeals to both sexes it doesn’t
outcast one. Both males and females can read this contents page and not feel
that it isn’t aimed at them. Double page spread
It’s the
same with the double page spread. The simple black and white theme appeals to
both men and women. The colour scheme is very unisex as it doesn’t appeal to
either gendre more than the other
No comments:
Post a Comment